Today, I received my first nomination for a blog award from Cheryl Clarke! This really means a lot to me, so thank you very much, Cheryl! =]
1. Thank the person that nominated you.
2. Copy the award and place it on your own blog.
3. Post a link to nominator.
4. Express seven things about yourself.
5. Nominate seven other bloggers.
6. Link them.
7 Things About Me:
- I enjoy writing Harry Potter fanfiction (go on and say it...I am nerd. :D)
- My favorite music genre is rock. Bring on the Nickelback, Boys Like Girls, and Green Day! Some other artists/bands I enjoy include Evanescence, Hilary Duff, Weezer, Taylor Swift, Linkin Park, and Carrie Underwood.
- As a child, the movie Lion King was my one true love. I had bed spreads, pillowcases, and wall art that were all Lion-King themed. And the movies, of course! For my 3rd birthday, I even had a Lion King-themed birthday cake.
- I think Maltese dogs are simply adorable!
- My hidden talent: I can burp by will.
- I am in an uber-awesome relationship of 3.5 years and counting. =] Haha I don't think I've mentioned that in my own blog yet, so yeah.
- I have very bad luck with socks. Almost every pair I get ends up with holes within the first three months. D:
I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
Little White Lights - Video Blog - I can't say enough good things about Megan and her videos, so I'm going to keep it short and sweet: this blog brings me joy everyday!
Where Lies My Tarp? - Everything Blog - My good friend Jordan-Marie covers a variety of topics, but mainly writing. She often includes cartoons and photos.
Nathan Bransford - Writing Blog - NB is a professional literary agent who gives advice on query letters (and other aspects of a literary life), provides confidence boosters for writers, and shares his opinions on everything literary from E-books to self-publishing.
Fashion Train - Fashion Blog - Becca introduces a variety of the latest styles and unique fashions. She has several competitions for her audience to participate in and always includes great photos in her blog posts.
Frankie Writes - Writing Blog - Here's a story of a young, prolific writer who is getting her work out into the world and enjoying what she does best: writing!
Thick or Thin: Game Writing - Gaming Blog - Just like it sounds! This blogger writes video game reviews and provides several valuable resource links for gamers and writers alike.
Oh to Be a Muse - Fashion Blog - I chose this blog for my last one just because I didn't have any more to share. No, I'm totally kidding! :P I love Cheryl Clarke's blog because she always incorporates her life within the blog: she shares her fashion experiences and loves, her thoughts and her personal advice with readers. There is always some variety, so it never gets boring! It's hard not to love a blog like this. :) (CC - haha don't worry, you don't have to redo the whole award thing again)