Question of the Day: If you could use a seasoning (ex: Garlic Salt, Paprika, Chili Powder, etc.) to describe your personality or life, what would you pick and why?
Thank you, Amanda Sablan, for this award. You truly made my day!! :) Apparently I am supposed to think up of 7 more facts about myself...
1) I hate all and any sodas/soft drinks. I don't like that tingly feeling my tongue gets from the bubbliness. WATER ALL THE WAY!!!
2) My birthday is on Tuesday (June 22nd) and I will be turning 18. I find that very scary. O_O
3) Alongside J.K. Rowling, I absolutely love Jodi Picoult. Her novel My Sister's Keeper is one of my favorite books of all time. There's a dash of everything in it...romance, friendship, suspense...you name it. Definitely worth the time to read. Other notable books of Picoult's that I've read are: The Pact, The Tenth Circle, and a few others that I can't think of at this moment in time. xD
4) Scrabble is my favorite board game. :)
5) When I was younger, I used to make doll clothes and accessories for my American Girl Doll, Josefina because the ones you had to buy from the catalogs were sooooo expensive.
6) The lowest grade I've ever made on a quiz is a 0. That's because it was a pop quiz and there was only one question on it. T_T For some reason, my chemistry teacher was mad and he decided to take it out on us. Needless to say, we were bewildered.
7) My mailbox is forest green.
"So here's the deal. Pass this award on to 15 other fantastic bloggers whom you have recently discovered (hopefully one month counts). You must thank and link back to the blogger who gave you the award, and when you yourself are ready to pass the award along, contact the awardee to let them know of their super-awesome fabulousness!" -as quoted from AS
I'd like to pass this award onto these 9 amazing bloggers...
(you're supposed to pass it onto 15 but I already follow just 18 soooo yeah, hehe)
Congrats for being award-winning bloggers! :) You all are wonderful.