Happy Wednesday--no, no, I mean Thursday, everybody! :D This always happens during the summertime. Now that I don't have school and other activities (sluggish Mondays, Piano Lesson Tuesdays, you get the idea) to distinguish my days between weekdays and weekends, they just all sort of blend together. Now, I have to look twice on the calendar to know what day it is. Do you guys have this problem too when you're on vacation?
Today feels like a pretty chillax day, so I'm going to keep this post equally laid-back and devote it to letting you guys get to know me better. Thanks to Amanda Sablan for tagging me:
1) I am a Gleek, a Twi-Hard, a Muggle-born witch boarding Platform 9 3/4, a High School Musical fan, a Pokemon fanatic (*cough* master *cough*).
2) This is going to be very hard to admit, but yes, I still play Neopets. I think I might've mentioned it before in my blog, but now I am saying it right out, loud and proud. I PLAY NEOPETS!!!
3) When I was about 5 years old, I broke my big bare toe on an exercise machine. I remember that it hurt like crap, but after the doctor took care of it I got a popsicle! :D
4) I have a really odd phobia against stickers and other wet or sticky paper. I also hate cigarette butts that stick to the sidewalk while it's raining (aka wet paper).
5) My favorite Disney movie is "Beauty and the Beast." Every time I watch the ending, I wanna go....D'Awwww!!! :)
6) When I was little, I wanted to be an archaeologist. Don't ask.
7) I can type well over 100 words per minute.
8) I really really
like LOVE Smallville and anything that has to do with Superman. Oh oops, you already knew that. T_T Darn. Okay, well I also enjoy watching "The Big Bang Theory."
9) I write and draw comics in my spare time.
10) I own 6 goldfish, 1 betta fish and 2 red-ear slider turtles.
Now It's Your Turn! I Tag...