Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The food looks so good you just want to eat the photos...

Question of the Day: Do you believe in fate and that everything happens for a reason, or do you think that humans all have more control over their own lives than anything else?

As promised, here are the photos I took this weekend when my boyfriend (*squee!*) and I made blueberry muffins and tacos.

Confession: I used muffin mix, the powdered kind, to create my muffins. Yes, you could say I took the easy way...but hey, they still tasted good. =3


Add some milk to the muffin mix and stir! stir! stir!

Sadly there wasn't enough muffin mix to fill all the tin cups. :(


Halfway baked! Yay, my little muffies are rising!


D'oh....unfortunately I lost track of the time and they came out a little burnt. We literally had to "wolf them down," starting with the top and eating the meaty cake parts inside. They were still delicious and sweet...as you can see, I forgot to take photos until only 3 were left!

Taco time! Yayyyy! I'd never made tacos before until now, but they turned out well. My boyfriend got a huge block of fresh cheddar cheese from Harris Teeter, and I couldn't help but steal a few chunks of the stuff. It was soooo good...I felt like a mouse. xD

My first time with a cheese grater!!


Mmmm....CHEEESSSEEEE!!!!!

I usually don't like beef meat but this tasted AWESOME! A little bit of oil, a dash of seasoning...


After the meat was thoroughly cooked, we put it all in a napkin and placed it in a bowl to get all of the extra fat and oil out. Great way to slough off unwanted calories and not feel sluggish after eating!

We didn't use big taco shells...instead we used those Tostinos taco chips that look like bowls. They were so cute. :) Crunchy and filling.

Hope you all are having a great week, filled with delicious things to eat!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Talli Roland said...

I'm hungry now! Brilliant food photos.

Thanks for following my blog! :)

Oh to Be a Muse said...

thanks for sharing these photos. looks lovely. i guess my fave muffin is blueberry.
and i think there is something called fate but that we decide it for ourselves.

http://ohtobeamuse.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...