Tuesday, May 24, 2011

30-Day Challenge 20: FoR tHe LoVe Of GrApHiCs

QOTD: Do you read your horoscope? What do you think about astrology?
Day 20: One word that sums you up as a person. Oh WOW this is a really hard one. Hmm,luckily I just stumbled upon this page of "words that don't exist in the English language", and I have to say meraki sums me up best.
Meraki--(Greek): doing something with soul, creativity, or love
~ ~ ~
One thing I really like about Blogger is that you can follow any blog you want regardless of its site domain...it can be Wordpress, Tumblr, anything! Tumblr is one of my guilty pleasures and probably my #2 source of procrastination (Facebook is #1), but it just makes me so happy. You can always find the most random things--graphics, quotes, photos, you name it--and they are always just...so inspirational.

Over the next couple of days I will be writing a rather lengthy movie review, so today I just thought I'd share with you some of my favorite graphics that I have had the lucky opportunity to "tumble/stumble" upon in the past. Enjoy!!!



So, so cool!

dream room!!!


Two of America's greatest and most famous superheroes!!!

oh em gee...so heavenly!!!

Haha wow Savage Chickens always makes me laugh...

I will own this library. Someday.


LOLOL


Epic. Perfection.

I second that!


Which graphic is your favorite? Do you stumble/tumble?

Share/Bookmark

12 comments:

Stacy Gail said...

Call me crazy, but my favorite graphic was the one entitle "Dream Room". It just made me feel so safe and cozy. Definitely a dream room for me. :)

Rachna Chhabria said...

Liked all the graphics. They made me smile except the chocolate one, it made me drool and the Dream Room, it made me envious.

Golden Eagle said...

I love the graphics!

Calvin & Hobbes--LOL.

Hayley said...

I love your little dream room! So much character =)

http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/

Becca. said...

that chocolate dessert looks so good!

thanks for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

Sick by Trend said...

what a dream room!!!!!! so cool! great blog, I'm following!

Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

www.sickbytrend.com

xx

sBt

Oh to Be a Muse said...

oh that cookie is killing me--loving it! and meraki is a great word.

i used to read my horoscope a lot in high school but not really anymore.

what movie will you be reviewing?

Anonymous said...

I love the maths one. I was rubbish at it at school and would have done anything not to have done it, except it was compulsory!

Margo Berendsen said...

Oh no, don't tempt with tumblr! These images are all so great. Love the math athiest and I love discovering new words with a neat meaning, like meraki.

Mia Hayson said...

I'm a tumblr addict too. Sometimes I just sit on the search feature and watch all the animated gifs. Hehe.

That first one is sooooo cute!

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

first pic is cute! x

Talli Roland said...

That's such a great word to sum up a personality! I love it!

Hope you're having a good weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...